International Conference “Communication and entrepreneurship in the European context”
Bucharest, June 8-9, 2015
While there may not be any definitive answers to the questions outlined above, here are some of the topics (the list is not exhaustive) to be addressed during the conference:
- communication and innovation;
- entrepreneurship education and communication;
- competitiveness, growth and job creation in the EU;
- youth education and employment strategies in the EU;
- European communication in times of crisis;
- attitudes towards the European Union;
- Europeanization processes;
- EU Cohesion Policy;
- management of EU-funded projects and programs.
Panel 1 – Assessing entrepreneurship
Panel 2 – Entrepreneurship & education
Panel 3 – European identity & youth
Round table – Communication and entrepreneurship in the EU. A view from Brussels.