Some important results of this project are the following:
- two studies on the qualifications and competencies of experts in communication, governance and entrepreneurship in the European context;
- three up-to-date MA programs (EU Communication & Governance, Project Management, and Brand Management & Corporate Communication);
- three training sessions on “How to teach Europe” for 36 NUPSPA’s experts at Bruxelles;
- three ‘Bruxelles open doors’ campaigns for 60 MA students;
- a new qualification – expert in EU affairs – proposed for validation to the National Authority for Qualifications;
- a new research center and practice network.