We aims at:
- contributing to the Europeanization of the Romanian society;
- establishing an European network of researchers and practitioners in the field of EU communication and governance;
- initiating research projects on the European public sphere and related topics (EU Communication policy, European governance, EU affairs);
- professionalizing the field of EU communication in Romania and in the EU;
- developing national and international partnerships with strategic actors that are active in the area of EU affairs;
- proposing internship and professional development opportunities for the students who want to specialize and work in EU communication;
- forming a space for debate and reflection on the European Public Sphere through dedicated events and specialised publications.